It’s the problem of each oily face. In early 20s it’s the great problem and needs to be attended with care. Healthy glowing skin is the desire of every one. Oily skin is mostly having different problems acne, pimples and different types of eruptions on it are seen. How to make oily face glowing. Skin of course is mirror of beauty.
In the Hot Summer, most people get skin rash. This is actually the inner heat of the body that comes out in spots. We can even call this a type of allergy. To be saved from skin rash, it’s important that we keep our body cold. Showering twice a day is a good idea and always use an anti-bacterial soap.
The smell that comes from our sweat that’s actually the smell of dead bacteria that have stayed on our bodies in a big quantity. To keep our bodies cold in the summer, having a mud bath is also a good idea. To have a mud bath, mix mud with water and rose water, then make a thin paste and apply on your body. Where skin rash has appeared, apply more. When the paste dries after 15-20 minutes, wash your body with cold water. By using mud, your skin rash disappears, and your body stays cold, but if your skin dries, it means that there are a lot of dead cells on your body. To solve this, make a carrot paste by crushing them. Then mix the paste in milk.
Massage your shoulder, back and hands with the paste. By using this, all the dead cells on your body die, and your skin becomes silky, because milk also does the job of a bleaching agent and it also gives you a fair complexion.
Sometimes, our back and neck darkens because of the sun. To lighten your skin, boil one potato and mix with a little bit of lemon juice and make a paste, and apply on your back and neck. Massage them with a bit of force. Wash it off after 10 minutes with cold water. You can even get rid of sunburns if you have them.
RECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
- Drink enough water to eliminate all the waste products from your body.
- Wash your face frequently so that the extra oils removed.
- Avoid junk foods and spices to maintain your skin oil.
- Use sun screen and umbrella while going outside in hot weather to keep your skin free from oil.
- Steaming your face to keep the pores open and remove the dirt logged inside them.
- Avoid coffee and tea.
- Water based cosmetics should be used for oily skin.
HOME TIPS FOR GLOW OF ILY FACE:
Following home made recipes applied in home instead of going to saloons.
- Powder of orange peels mixed with rose water is used to exfoliate the dead cells and keep the skin soft and velvety.
- Mixture of rose water, sandal wood and fuller’s earth is applied on face. rose water cleans the face, sandal wood act s scrubber and have soothing effect and fuller” earth remove the extra oil from the skin
- Cucumber juice also effective for oily skin in its toning.
- Egg and honey mask is also very effective. In this mask an egg’s white is mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey and applied on skin for 10-15 minutes and then rinsed with water. the egg white will also removes the extra oil from skin
- Honey and oatmeal mask is also very effective for oily skin. In it honey, uncooked oatmeal and lemon juice are mixed and applied on face for 20 minutes. it will give the radiant glow to the skin
- Blend fresh garlic juice and lemon juice and applied on oily skin but make sure that no inflammation is found on skin. It will also cure the pimples from the skin.
- Simply rub the papaya slices on skin. It will also maintain the oil of skin.