General Rules for Men’s Shoes
- Try to select a shoe that matches, or is darker than your pants.
- Sock doesn’t need to match with your shoes instead it would match with your tie.
- If you have worn a belt then the color of the belt and shoes should be same. It increases to boost the dressing.
Men’s Shoes for Casual Pants
. Here are some tips for choosing the right shoes for you.
- If you call them Dockers, chinos, or khakis, slippers, Oxford and other men’s shoes that go well with casual pants.
- Let the adornment and style of shoes to look in the direction you’re trying to accomplish.
- For example, a tassel or a buckle is a little more on the dressy side, while a woven pattern or heavy stitching is a little more on the casual side
Men’s Shoes for Dress Pants
- With dress pants, let off for the same type of shoe that you might wear with a suit.
- Shinier materials usually indicate a dressier shoe, as do less huge heels and soles.
- Choose a shoe that is the same color or darker than your pants, and if wearing a belt, match your shoes to it.
Men’s Shoes for Jeans
- You can wear almost any color or style of shoe with jeans, but avoid very shiny shoes that were normally used for dress pent
- Boots, sneakers, lug soles, loafers, and sandals all work great with jeans.
Color Matching Schemes for Men’s Shoes
- Brown shoes are best appropriate to brown, tan, greens, beige, other darker earth tones.
- Black shoes suit well with black , navy or grey pants
- Maroon shoes work well with lighter browns, khaki, blue, and grey.