The power of plants at all times was used for human health, from them were created ointments, medicines, powders, and infusions. Simultaneously with the development of Phyto-pharmacology, cosmetology was also formed, which, based on information about the healing powers of a particular plant, found its use “in the term” of beauty! it is aloe vera that is very popular due to its unique properties. Despite the wide range of ready-made cosmetics, we use natural aloe juice for skin care, as well as aloe hair juice and for weight loss.
The benefits of aloe vera for hair
Aloe can work wonders with lifeless, dry hair, stop their loss. Comprehensive care is achieved thanks to the wide spectrum of the plant. It includes:
- Acceleration of hair growth. Getting on the scalp, aloe vera juice has a regenerating effect, that is, it promotes the renewal of epidermis cells, provides oxygen to the hair follicles, which strengthens and activates them, prevents loss.
- Power and recovery. The plant contains a list of useful elements, they nourish the hair along the entire length and scalp, which has a beneficial effect on the condition of the bulbs and roots.
- Antibacterial action. Often the cause of hair loss are diseases of the scalp, among them seborrhea and dandruff. They occur due to the accumulation of a large number of microbes, the juice of succulent has an antiseptic effect.
- Moisture is necessary for healthy hair; it allows you to look smooth and soft. But few people think that the scalp also needs to be moisturized, aloe vera in one application can moisturize the epidermis.
Problems that cause hair loss can be solved by a mask with aloe juice at home. Among them:
- Slowing the growth of the visible part of the curl;
- Lack of vitamins and trace elements;
- Dry scalp;
- Excessively oily skin;
- Accumulation of sebum in hair follicles;
- Dermatitis and other diseases of the epidermis;
- Dry and fragile hair.
Such effectiveness of the mask refers to the undeniable advantages of aloe. It also can be attributed to cheapness, quick results, and availability. Aloe leaf juice has almost no contraindications, except for individual intolerance to the component. As for the minuses, the main one is the difficulty of extracting juice.
For oily dandruff, which is very difficult to get rid of, aloe juice is mixed with 20% alcohol or lemon juice, and a mixture of half a liter of dry red wine and 100 ml of aloe juice perfectly helps to strengthen hair. Both tinctures need to withstand at least three days and rub into the scalp several times a week. Aloe juice – an old and well-proven way for skin and hair, which is worthy of wider use.
This natural substance is exceptionally rich in various beneficial components, practically has no contraindications and acts very well on the skin and hair. Regular use of aloe juice will improve the condition of the scalp and hair, prevent their cross-section and loss, increase the density and make the curls elastic and shiny.
Aloe vera benefits for skin
The use of aloe vera for the face in its pure form has hundreds of years. Natural healing remedy was especially popular with the ancient Egyptians and Greeks, who used the properties of the plant to prolong youth, beauty and skin health.
The miracle plant is widely used today and it is especially in demand in the medical and cosmetic fields. Research scientists have shown that the plant pulp contains about two hundred different substances, each of which has a strong biological activity.
Aloe Vera Properties for the skin
- The plant is an excellent natural remedy for maintaining healthy skin. Application of the gel to the affected areas, not only accelerates the healing of wounds but also gives the skin tenderness and smoothness.
- The gel from the leaves has unique moisturizing properties, due to which the water balance in the cells of the dermis is restored, and the skin becomes natural beauty and radiance.
The use of vegetable juice or gel also acts as a natural barrier and thus protects the epidermal layer from the harmful effects of the environment and sunlight.
- Natural cosmetic satiates tissue cells with vitamins E and C, which are powerful antioxidants. Due to this effect, premature tissue aging slows down, cell regeneration is accelerated, and pigmentation intensity decreases.
In addition, it was found that the regular use of aloe vera for the face stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, the protein fibers responsible for maintaining skin elasticity and elasticity.
- Aloe vera is useful for the face to treat skin problems such as eczema, burns, psoriasis, inflammation, wounds. Therefore, plant extract is included in most medicinal products.
Many companies that produce cosmetics based on the gel from the leaves of a flower, promise almost instant smoothing of wrinkles and improving the appearance of the skin. And indeed, it is. Aloe is used in cosmetic products such as anti-aging creams, conditioners, face masks, lotions, etc.
Dermatologists recommend the use of Aloe Vera for the face with a problematic type of skin, as the anti-inflammatory properties of the plant reduce the growth of bacteria and fungi and therefore help well with this problem.
Using a wonderful natural remedy will help you always have an elastic, well-groomed skin without unnecessary trouble.
Cosmetics with aloe juice as an active substance:
- moisturize the skin, normalize its natural hydro balance;
- make it shine from the inside, restoring at deep levels, give it a healthy color;
- due to antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties, they help to cope with rashes, pimples of different genesis;
- eliminate greasy luster, dull the skin of the face, clean it from comedowns;
- having a softening, nourishing effect, save dry, sensitive skin from redness, peeling;
- mature – tighten, saturate with energy;
- smooths wrinkles, facial and age, promoting the active form of collagen in the skin;
- heal any cracks and damage due to regenerative properties;
- they fight against all the negative consequences of exposure to the sun or in a solarium: skin dehydration, early wrinkles, and fading, the appearance of age spots.
How to lose weight with aloe
Aloe Vera heals cuts and burns, moisturizes the skin and nourishes the hair. But did you know that it is also an effective way for weight loss? Aloe contains 75 vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, salicylic acid, saponins. These substances help to effectively combat excess weight.
How does aloe help to lose weight?
- Contains antioxidants that slow down the growth of free radicals in the body.
- Stimulates collagen production. It promotes the growth of muscle mass, while the body spends a lot of energy even in a relaxed state.
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic and nicotinic acid – substances that burn calories, reduce body fat.
- Juice increases metabolism, turning carbohydrates into fats, and fats – into energy.
- It has a mild laxative effect that improves digestion and removes toxins from the body.
- Balances blood sugar levels, contributing to its slow absorption.
Recipes with aloe for weight loss
Aloe needs to be taken in small doses in the morning or before exercise. First of all, it is better to consult a general practitioner after learning about side effects and drug compatibility.
Aloe can be used as a juice obtained from the leaves of a plant, or as an extract. In the recipes, the dosage is indicated for the juice of the plant, the extract has an increased concentration, and it is required much less (use according to the instructions).
Contraindications: individual intolerance, severe cardiovascular diseases, acute gastrointestinal diseases, impaired kidney or liver function, cystitis, abdominal pain, hemorrhoids, pregnancy and breastfeeding, critical days.
Aloe with water
Squeeze aloe juice in a glass jar, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Add half a glass of water with 1 / 3-1 / 2 teaspoon of juice, and drink 15 minutes before each meal, but not more than three times a day.
The course duration is 1-2 weeks.
Aloe with lemon juice
To half a glass of water with lemon, add 1/2 teaspoon of aloe juice, if desired, add honey. Drink on an empty stomach, for 2-3 weeks.
Aloe with juice
Add 1/2 teaspoon of aloe juice to a glass of juice, mix.
Instead of juice, aloe can be added to smoothies.
This drink to take 1-2 times a day for two weeks.
Tips and tricks
- Pharmaceutical forms release of aloe – capsules, and extract can be taken after meals. Dosage and duration of the course according to the instructions for the drug.
- The effectiveness of a weight loss course with aloe will be higher if you exercise 3–4 times a week. In training, you must include cardio and power load.
- In the diet, it is necessary to give preference to foods rich in fiber and to reduce the consumption of fatty and sweet foods.
- At the beginning of the course, the dosage of aloe juice should be lower than indicated in the recipe. Gradually increase the dose to the recommended.
- Do not exceed the dose, it can cause diarrhea, dehydration, abdominal cramps.
- Do not take aloe for longer than 4-6 weeks. After the course, take a break for 2-3 months.
Observing the dosage and conditions, aloe vera will help solve the problem of excess weight. In addition, blood circulation will improve, blood pressure will be normalized, immunity will be strengthened, ulcers will heal, damaged bone and joint tissues will be restored, sugar levels will be normalized, the body’s tone and energy will increase.