In the Hot Summer, most people get skin rash. This is actually the inner heat of the body that comes out in spots. We can even call this a type of allergy. To be saved from skin rash, it’s important that we keep our body cold. Showering twice a day is a good idea and always use anti-bacterial soap.
The smell that comes from our sweat that’s actually the smell of dead bacteria that have stayed on our bodies in a big quantity. To keep our bodies cold in the summer, having a mud bath is also a good idea. To have a mud bath, mix mud with water and rose water, then make a thin paste and apply it to your body.
Where skin rash has appeared, apply more. When the paste dries after 15-20 minutes, wash your body with cold water. By using mud, your skin rash disappears, and your body stays cold, but if your skin dries, it means that there are a lot of dead cells on your body. To solve this, make a carrot paste by crushing them. Then mix the paste in milk.
Massage your shoulder, back, and hands with the paste. By using this, all the dead cells on your body die, and your skin becomes silky because milk also does the job of a bleaching agent and it also gives you a fair complexion.
Sometimes, our back and neck darken because of the sun. To lighten your skin, boil one potato and mix with a little bit of lemon juice and make a paste, and apply on your back and neck. Massage them with a bit of force. Wash it off after 10 minutes with cold water. You can even get rid of sunburns if you have them. See here how Beauty Care of Your Soft Skin in Hot Summer Weather
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
- Drink enough water to eliminate all the waste products from your body.
- Wash your face frequently so that the extra oils removed.
- Avoid junk foods and spices to maintain your skin oil.
- Use sunscreen and umbrella while going outside in hot weather to keep your skin free from oil.
- Steaming your face to keep the pores open and remove the dirt lodged inside them.
- Avoid coffee and tea.
- Water-based cosmetics should be used for oily skin.
HOME TIPS FOR GLOW OF ILY FACE:
Following homemade recipes applied in the home instead of going to saloons.
- Powder of orange peels mixed with rose water is used to exfoliate the dead cells and keep the skin soft and velvety.
- A mixture of rose water, sandalwood, and fuller’s earth are applied on the face. rose water cleans the face, sanddal wood act s scrubber and has a soothing effect and fuller” earth remove the extra oil from the skin
- Cucumber juice also effective for oily skin in its toning.
- Egg and honey mask is also very effective. In this mask, an egg’s white is mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey and applied on the skin for 10-15 minutes, and then rinsed with water. the egg white will also remove the extra oil from the skin.
- Honey and oatmeal mask is also very effective for oily skin. In it honey, uncooked oatmeal, and lemon juice are mixed and applied on the face for 20 minutes. it will give a radiant glow to the skin
- Blend fresh garlic juice and lemon juice and applied on oily skin but make sure that no inflammation is found on skin. It will also cure the pimples of the skin.
- Simply rub the papaya slices on the skin. It will also maintain the oil of the skin.