Natural make-up remover: out of cleansing milk or want to try something other than industrial and chemical products?
Here are some natural makeup remover recipes that will save you money while using essential ingredients you know the source.
If the natural makeup remover should simply be water, it is often not enough for make-up products specially designed to “hold”!
Natural make-up remover with bicarbonate, sweet almond oil, and honey
- In a saucepan over very low heat, mix 2 tablespoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon almond oil, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 cup water.
- Remove from heat, let cool and put in a container.
- Shake before each application.
- Spread on the face, rub and rinse.
Natural make-up remover based on olive oil
Improvise a makeup remover for the face and eyes with a little olive oil or another oil of your choice.
- Take an airtight bottle or container, pass it in boiling water to sterilize it.
- Pour a teaspoonful of oil into the flask and add a glass of filtered, boiled and cooled water.
- Close and shake with the greatest vigor.
There you go! All you have to do is put this magic lotion on small cotton to erase everything gently and efficiently.
Natural make-up remover with lime, salt, lime or yellow juice
- Take half a glass of milk, add a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of green organic lemon juice.
- Dip a cotton pad into this mixture to clean the face and neck.
- Rinse and admire the result.
Natural make-up remover with mint and mint
You also have to prepare an infusion with a handful of mint leaves, let cool and finally add a spoon of lemon juice.
This little miracle potion will help you purify and disinfect your sensitive skin.
Natural make-up remover with green tea
Same process as chamomile.
- Green tea has an astringent action and purifies the skin of acne.
- Green tea also has anti-aging properties and is rich in antioxidant substance.
Green tea preparations are particularly suitable for dark circles under the eyes.
To know: the make-up removal must be done according to the make-up.
The more the makeup is thick and tenacious, the more the make-up removal requires effective and greasy products to be completely eliminated with cotton, to allow the skin to breathe during the night.
Finally, wine or apple vinegar is also an excellent tonic purifying and anti-acne.
Recipe with 9 ingredients
The recipe (with indications in g for 200 g of milk is a reasonable quantity for a makeup remover. For 100 g only, just take the% as g …)
- Oily macerate Aloe vera: 10.00% -> 20 g
- Emulsifier Emulsifying wax n ° 3: 3.00% -> 6 g
- Water: 81% -> 162 g
- Surfactant Sugar foam: 3, 00% -> 6 g
- Xanthan gum (transparent grade): 0.30% -> 0.6 g
- Cosmetic active ingredient Bisabolol: 1.00% -> 2 g
- Cosmetic ingredient Allantoin: 1.00% – -> 2 g
- Japanese Cherry
- Blossom Fragrance 0.10% -> 0.20 g C Cos gard Keeper 0.60% -> 1.20 g
I think we should be able to make milk simpler, without the surfactant (which helps anyway cleaning), nor the assets if we do not have them. It is then sufficient to postpone their percentage in the aqueous phase.
Put in a bowl phase A (macerate and wax).
In another bowl, put phase B, mixing well after the introduction of the gum.
Heat the 2 bowls in a bain-marie separately and remove the bowls when the wax is melted, then pour phase B into phase A, and whisk for about 3 minutes.
Then put the bowl in a bath of cold water, and whip again.
When the milk is cool, add the Phase C active ingredients by mixing between each addition.
Allantoin is a powder that mixes very easily.
Then put in the container with a funnel (yes, it is much more convenient!).
Label the bottle, it’s over!
Here if you doubled the figures of percentages, converted into grams, to get 200 g of milk, enough for some time ..
The Easy Recipe of Cleansing Milk with Cucumber ready in 10 min!
It is essential to remove makeup to have beautiful skin. Only sometimes, make-up removers’ large stores sting my eyes. So I found a solution: to do it myself with very soft and natural ingredients. Homemade cleansing milk fresh and sweet cucumber, you tempted? In 10 minutes, it is ready to make new skin. To make her homemade cleanser, I found a miracle recipe that requires only milk and cucumber.
How to do
- Grate 80 g of cucumber. No need to peel it, keep the skin. 2. Add 15 cl of peeled cucumber milk to a saucepan. 3. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes. 4. Let cool. Then, pass the mixture to the sieve to eliminate the large pieces. 5. Pour everything into a container.
And now, your homemade make-up remover is already ready 🙂 Easy and economical, is not it?
How to use it?
Let the homemade make-up remover cool. Then keep it cool. This is a big advantage because the cold soothes the skin.
To remove the make-up, apply the milk with a cotton pad. Change the cotton as soon as it is dirty and continue the operation until the last cotton stays clean.
This makeup remover is especially effective on the skin with little makeup. For the eyes, it will be easier to remove the mascara with this homemade make-up remover.
The cucumber brings its healing virtues that cleanse the skin and the milk adds sweetness. A treat for my skin with only 2 ingredients!
To remove make-up in the evening before going to sleep, it is to guarantee a clean and young skin longer. And that’s already great news. The cucumber helps refresh and moisturize the skin, just like the milk that will soothe the eyes.
Any cosmetic product containing water or hydrolases or aqueous active ingredients is susceptible to contamination by bacteria and / or fungi.
It is therefore imperative to follow strict hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before starting and minimize the product/air or product/hand contact by using pump bottles rather than pots.
In case you use pots, take the product with a small spatula.
- Carefully disinfect the preparation equipment as well as the containers either 10 minutes in boiling water and then drying with a clean cloth or with pharmacy alcohol and leaving to dry in the air. At the end of preparation, do not forget to clean your utensils well.
- Identify your cosmetics home with a label on which you will note:
– Name of the product
– Date of Realization
– Date of expiry: see the duration to “Preservation” indicated on the form
- Keep your preparation cool in most cases and respect the shelf life indicated in the recipe sheet.
If you notice any change in odor, color or appearance, do not use the product anymore.
Risks of allergies
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Some ingredients may be allergenic. Always do a test 24h before in the fold of the elbow to verify that the ingredient will not cause a reaction.