By applying parsley on the face constantly, you can restore damaged or aging skin. It’s time to switch to natural and harmless cosmetics so we will begin to explore the beneficial properties and the correct use of parsley for the health and beauty of the skin.
Parsley for facial skin
The list of positive points would have turned out to be too long so we will name only the main points, reflecting the effect of parsley products on our skin.
- Smoothes the first shallow, but still noticeable wrinkles. A well-groomed face looks younger.
- The skin is protected from damage by solar activity and is not affected by the ultraviolet burn.
- On the skin, which is constantly fed with parsley, the existing foci of inflammation disappear, and new ones are not formed.
- The skin of the face is renewed at the cellular level. This action of nutrients is impossible not to notice.
- the surface of the skin becomes smooth and even.
- Complexion gradually acquires a healthy color.
- Adequate moisturizing.
- Over time, pigment spots lighten or disappear completely.
- By enhancing the production of valuable collagen and inhibiting the aging process, the face rejuvenates.
- Elasticity and excellent elasticity return to tired skin.
- The skin has the necessary tone and silky surface.
- The face does not look too dry, does not form foci of flaking, there is no redness.
- Due to the establishment of ideal blood circulation in the cells, their feeding with vital oxygen is enhanced.
- The face is cleared of acne and blackheads.
Broth parsley for the face: useful in warm or frozen form; with regular care significantly improves the condition of the skin of any type of face Parsley
Broth Recipe and Application
So, we will use a healthy decoction of parsley for the face through the usual treatment of problem skin. Our goal is to eliminate common problems and rapid rejuvenation of the skin. Below we consider the popular recipes for homemade cosmetics, based on ordinary parsley. These easy-to-prepare products work flawlessly.
Parsley broth :
What you need to decoction:
- Parsley (dry greens, fresh greens, or the root of a plant) will do — 50 grams;
- clear water – 500 milliliters; convenient capacity for boiling;
- gauze for filtering liquids;
- glass jar for the finished decoction;
- put chopped parsley in a container and pour water;
- waiting for boiling, keep boiling for 5 minutes;
- the time of insisting half finished broth – 30 minutes;
- after infusion, strain the broth, pouring the liquid into a glass jar.
What can be done with a decoction of parsley, we describe below.
- Add to the health of homemade decoction to any home or purchase masks designed for facials.
- This therapeutic liquid can be washed in the mornings and at night or simply wipe the entire area of the skin of the face at any time, using a decoction instead of tonic.
- You can use the healing broth, soaking them with gauze fabric and applying to the problem areas on the face. But we will go further, improving this method. It is necessary to make a three-layer mask of gauze with slots for the mouth and eyes. Dampen this mask with a decoction of parsley, put it on your face. Enough 10 minutes of contact with a gauze mask.
Ice face massage:
To maintain the health and youthfulness of the skin of the face, it is necessary to know the rules of ice massage. The base is the decoction of the roots or greenery, the raw material is taken in dry or fresh form.
- Broth poured into molds, it must be frozen by placing in the refrigerator. Now you can make healing massage with ice. Arrange the wiping procedure several times a day, it is harmless.
- When wiping the face with ice, it is necessary to move clearly along the so-called massage lines. Starting from the middle of your chin, we move to the earlobes. From the edge of the lips – to the center of the ear. We advance the cube from the nose straight to the temple. We carry ice from the middle of the forehead to the temple, continuing to move towards the hair roots.
- Try not to hold the ice for a long time in one place, otherwise, hypothermia may occur. The maximum time to stop the ice cube is 2 seconds.
- Massage frozen parsley broth can be fearlessly practiced in the treatment of acne and acne. From such care, the condition of the skin will only improve.
- It is necessary to abandon the cold procedures if there is a pathology, in which there is an abnormal expansion of blood vessels.
Do not be limited to the above instructions, using only a decoction of parsley for the face. Well proven masks with parsley juice. You can apply chopped fresh herbs on the face. Parsley is good because it does not cause negative effects and goes well with many useful products. Greens or parsley juice is mixed with decoctions of other herbs, honey, oils, kefir, sour cream, milk, juice, egg yolk or protein.
Let’s talk about benefits
Parsley is easily accessible all year round in almost all regions. It is widely used in soup, salads, pickles and bakery products, to add flavor and aroma.
This herb also has many healing properties and is a powerful fighter with diseases for skin, hair and overall health. so let’s talk about the benefits of parsley.
The benefits for the skin.
- Since vitamin C is naturally not present in the body, we must consume it in sufficient quantities from food. A large amount of vitamin C in parsley nourishes the skin from the inside to reduce wrinkles and small scars. Consumption of parsley stimulates the production of collagen, promotes reproduction, cell regeneration and, as a result, leads to faster skin renewal.
- Parsley contains beta-carotene, which, when converted to vitamin A, increases skin elasticity and accelerates wound healing.
- Parsley contains a large amount of chlorophyll and vitamin K, which help to remove dark circles under the eyes and reduce puffiness.
- The presence in parsley of such oil as eugenol provides it with antibacterial and antifungal properties that can be used to treat acne, acne and skin infections. Never apply pure parsley oil directly onto your face, as it may burn the skin.
- Consumption of parsley abundantly helps to balance the excess secretion of the sebaceous glands in the skin. In addition, it helps cleanse the pores, which otherwise can lead to acne. Zinc in parsley controls the inflammation of the skin and promotes its regeneration.
- Parsley contains a large amount of antioxidant that protects our skin from free radicals and delays signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- Parsley contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, manganese, and copper, which are necessary for maintaining healthy skin.
The benefits of hair.
- Parsley is traditionally used as a tonic for disinfecting the scalp and controlling hair loss, due to the substances contained therein such as apigenin and the antioxidant flavonoid.
- Parsley contains a large amount of copper, which helps to preserve the natural hair color.
- Parsley is a very useful tool to stimulate hair growth, to make them smooth and silky.
- Applying parsley to the scalp can also help get rid of lice.
- Myristicin – a compound contained in parsley, prevents the formation of tumors, especially in the lungs and helps prevent cancer.
- Luteolin present in parsley acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Thus, if you use this herb daily, you can prevent osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin A and vitamin C in this herb strengthen the immune system and help fight against various infections and diseases.
- The composition of parsley includes a substance such as folic acid or vitamin B9, which helps keep you safe from cardiovascular diseases, heart attacks, etc.
- Parsley is an excellent blood purifier and maintains the elasticity of blood vessels.
- This herb improves the absorption of proteins and fats due to the presence of enzymes in it and also helps to get rid of diarrhea.
- Parsley improves kidney function and helps eliminate waste from tissues and blood, treating problems associated with painful urination.
- It can also help with problems such as rheumatism, jaundice, gout and bad breath.
It would be a mistake not to include it in your daily diet. So give it a try and stay healthy.